Should we require further consent from you regarding our handling of your data, we will obtain your consent before any corresponding changes become effective.
4. What Personal Information We Collect and How We Collect It. We do not currently require you to provide Personal Information in order to have access to some general information available on the Services. But, we do receive and/or collect Personal Information from you in the following ways:
5. Events; Visits to BUKREY FIT Facilities. When you participate in BUKREY FIT events or visit our facilities, we may collect your name, position, email, and phone number, as well as members and companies you are visiting.
6. Log Files. We may make use of log files. The information inside the log files includes internet protocol (IP) addresses, type of browser, Internet Service Provider (ISP), date/time stamp, referring/exit pages, viewed pages, clicked links, and any other information your device, application, and/or browser may send to us. We may use such information to personalize your experience when using our Services, analyze trends, administer the Services, track your use of the Services, gather demographic information, and analyze security aspects.
7. Cookies and Other Tracking Technologies. Our Services may utilize "cookies", anonymous identifiers and other tracking technologies in order for us to provide our Services and present you with information that is customized for you. A "cookie" is a small text file that may be used, for example, to collect information about activity on the Services. Certain cookies and other technologies may serve to recall Personal Information, such as an IP address, previously indicated by a user. Most browsers allow you to control cookies, including whether or not to accept them and how to remove them. You may set most browsers to notify you if you receive a cookie, or you may choose to block cookies with your browser.
8. Publicly Available Information. Your Public Profile and any publicly available content that you post on or via the Services ("User Submissions") may be publicly available to other users of the Services, and may also be accessed and used by people off the Services. For instance, if you 'like' a certain event within the Services, such information can be viewed by others. If you publish your contact information in any User Submissions or as part of your Public Profile, you may receive unsolicited messages from other users of the Services or others. We therefore encourage you to only post information that you are sure you want to be accessible to anyone.
9. The Way We Use Personal Information. If you submit and/or we collect Personal Information through the Services, then we may use such Personal Information in the following ways:
10. Use of Anonymous Information. We may use Anonymous Information or disclose it to third party service providers in order to improve our Services, offer Services and benefits, or improve our advertising effectiveness. We may also disclose Anonymous Information (with or without compensation) to third parties, including advertisers and partners. "Anonymous Information" means information that does not enable identification of an individual user, such as aggregated information about the use of our Services.
11. Opting Out. You may choose not to receive future promotional, advertising or other Services-related emails, and text messages (SMS), etc. from us by selecting an unsubscribe link at the bottom of each message that we send. Please note that even if you opt out of receiving the foregoing messages, we may still send you a response to any "Contact Us" request as well as administrative emails (for example, in connection with a password reset request) that are necessary to facilitate your use of the Services. Opting out of Push notifications requires that you turn off push notifications on your device, or uninstall the application.
12. Choice. At all times, you may choose whether or not to provide or disclose Personal Information. If you choose not to provide mandatory Personal Information, you may still visit parts of the Services but you may be unable to access certain applications, options, programs, offers, and services that involve our interaction with you.
13. Access/Accuracy. To the extent that you do provide us with Personal Information, we wish to maintain accurate Personal Information. If you would like to delete or correct any of your other Personal Information that we may be storing, you may use the tools that we make available on the Services or you may submit an access request by sending an email to info@BUKREY FIT.lv. Your email should include adequate details of your request. Notwithstanding the foregoing, we may retain certain Personal Information in connection with pending or potential legal disputes, as required by law enforcement or other government agencies, to process and maintain records of financial transactions, or as requested by you. Please note that depending on the nature and the scope of the Personal Information concerned, your denial to provide information may impede or prevent the provision of the Services.
15. Children's Privacy. The Services are not structured to attract and are not intended for use by children under the age of 16 years. Accordingly, we do not intend to collect Personal Information from anyone we know to be under 16 years. If we learn that we have collected Personal Information from a child under 16 years, we will delete that information as quickly as possible. If you believe that we might have any such information, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
16. Security. The security of Personal Information is important to us. We follow generally accepted industry standards, including the use of appropriate administrative, physical and technical safeguards, to protect the Personal Information submitted to us. However, no method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage, is 100% secure. Therefore, while we strive to use commercially acceptable means to protect your Personal Information, we cannot guarantee its absolute security or confidentiality. If you have any questions about the security of the Service, you can contact us at email@example.com
17. Merger, Sale or Bankruptcy. In the event that all or part of our business is acquired by or merged with a third party entity, or in the event of bankruptcy or a comparable event, we reserve the right to transfer or assign Personal Information in connection with the foregoing events. If required by law, we will obtain your consent for such transfer.
18. Our 'Do Not Track' Notice. We do not currently respond or take any action with respect to web browser "do not track" signals or other mechanisms that provide consumers the ability to exercise choice regarding the collection of personally identifiable information about an individual consumer's online activities over time and across third-party web sites or online services. We may allow third parties, such as companies that provide us with analytics tools, to collect personally identifiable information about an individual consumer's online activities over time and across different web sites when a consumer uses the Services.
Last updated: 22th February, 2021